Layla is committed to facilitating the accessibility of our website for all users. To this end, we have retained ADASure, a digital accessibility firm, to help us identify, remediate, and prevent accessibility barriers on laylasleep.com.
Actions Being Taken to Support Accessibility
- Created formal quality assurance methods to prioritize accessibility. This is ongoing and currently a work in progress
- Added accessibility requirements and goals in our internal policies
- Conducted accessibility training for our staff based on ADASure’s feedback
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
- Layla is in the process of becoming conformant with Levels A and AA.
We continually assess the accessibility of laylasleep.com by the following approach:
- Manual and automated testing by ADASure and internal team
Here for you
Please be aware that our efforts to provide an accessible website are ongoing. We are making every attempt to be reasonably accessible. If you encounter any issues or have a question, please contact our customer support department at (855)-358-1676 or email us at email@example.com.
As of 9/1/2021 we have begun the certification process for WCAG 2.1 compliance.