Effective/Updated Date: January 3, 2022
You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (for example, user name, email address) on a bulletin board, chat room, or on any other user- or member-generated pages, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for laylasleep.com
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website
It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, placing orders through the Web Sites or other direct contact from you. Namely, we may collect and store your name, phone number, email address, home address, and shipping address.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
1. See what data we have about you, if any.
2. Change/correct any data we have about you.
3. Have us delete any data we have about you.
4. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
California Resident Access to and Control Over Information
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Know and Data Portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months (the "right to know"). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity (see Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions (the "right to delete"). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity (see Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete), we will review your request to see if an exception allowing us to retain the information applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
We will delete or deidentify personal information not subject to one of these exceptions from our records and will direct our service providers to take similar action.
Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete
To exercise your rights to know or delete described above, please submit a request by emailing us atContact support or calling us at 855-358-1676
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete related to your personal information.
You may only submit a request to know twice within a 12-month period. Your request to know or delete must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative, which may include reasonable requests for evidence based on the specific situation.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
You do not need to create an account with us to submit a request to know or delete.
We will only use personal information provided in the request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make it.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to another 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We do not sell your personal information.
We take precautions to protect your information.
When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Use of Website
You may only use the Web Sites if you are at least 18 years of age and can enter into binding contracts (our site is not available for use by minors). You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, login, and account information. You will be financially accountable for all uses of the Web Sites by you and anyone using your password and login information. You may only use the Web Sites to make legitimate applications, reservations, or purchases. You may not use the Web Sites to make any false, fraudulent, or speculative application or reservation or any application or reservation in anticipation of demand; to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; or for any other purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. We may, at any time and without advance notice or liability, terminate or restrict your access to all or any component of the Web Sites.
We may make information regarding specific programs, offers, or promotions that we are conducting available on the Web Sites. Any such program, offer, or promotion is subject to the specific terms, conditions, and restrictions listed on the Web Sites in connection with such program, offer, or promotion. We reserve the right to alter or withdraw any program, offer, or promotion at any time. Each program, offer, and promotion is void where prohibited by law. Please refer to and read carefully the terms, conditions, and restrictions included on the Web Sites in connection with each program, offer, or promotion.
The Web Sites are available worldwide to anyone with Internet access. However, the Web Sites may not be continuously available due to maintenance or repairs or to computer problems or crashes, disruption in Internet service or other unforeseen circumstances. The Web Sites contain information on our products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a product or service on the Web Sites does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location. The content of the Web Sites, including advertising content, is intended for use and display only where its use and display are permissible in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Each product or service is void where prohibited by law.